Making the switch to solar easy.
Whether you’re looking to start saving money for your family or you simply want to change to a clean, sustainable form of energy, making the switch to solar at home has never been easier. With Ryde Energy’s competitive prices and top-notch quality, getting started is simple. Our solar experts will work closely with you to tailor a package that works for your family, home and goals – so you can get connected sooner.
The best choice for your family home.
We know that going solar is an investment – but it’s one that quickly pays off. The team at Ryde has spent time sourcing the ideal solar panels for your family home. They’re low maintenance, require no fuel to operate and last for over 20 years – what’s not to love? As well as providing you with an affordable price for your solar system, you’ll start saving up to 80% on your energy costs as soon as your panels are installed. Almost two million Australian homes have already taken the leap, and it’s easy to join them. Chat with us today and we’ll help you find the perfect system to suit your family.
The Risen Panels
- Higher efficiency Mono Perc Cell Technology
- Low current density technology to decrease the internal power consumption effectively
- MBB and HC technology to reduce the negative affection to yield caused by micro crack and shadow
- High power output lead to lower BOS cost
The Jinko Tiger Pro 440W Panel
The new Jinko Tiger Pro 440W is the latest panel from jinko for the Australian market and we are the first company in South East QLD to offer this panel. Jinko Tiger Pro 440W panel comes with a 12 year manufacturer warranty and 25 year performance warranty and the Growatt inverters come with a full 10 year warranty. Sungrow inverter also comes with a full 10n year warranty. Our workmanship warranty is 10 years and is conducted by our own CEC approved installers. No work is subcontracted.
- 440 watt with 60 cell size ( by using 182mm module cell) using a bigger and newer solar module cell than the model before
- Tiling Ribbon technology (TR) used in Tiger Pro Series eliminates the inter-cell gap and increase efficiency. The new Tiger module combines a half-cut cell design to reduce cell current mismatch and ribbon power losses.
- Multi Bus bar ( 9BB instead of 5BB) decreases the resistance loss and increases power output and efficiency.
- Ultra module efficiency @ 20.7%
*only an estimate.
What our clients
“Ryde Energy were easy to deal with right along the way. They designed the best system for our factory and made installation and set up very easy for us. Couldn't recommend them any higher.”– LUKE
“Professional, On time tradesman! Transformed the old meter box into a modern meter box with all the safety gear! Super easy to work with. Reaping the benefits of Solar at an affordable price, would highly recommend. Price is fantastic.”– TABITHA
“Upgraded my solar with them, very satisfied with the service, price and in particular after sales service. These guys are never shy of helping. Quite pleased with the company and service overall! Keep it up! Already recommended them to a few friends.”– TALHA
“Engaged Ryde Energy to supply and install our solar system in Parkwood on the Gold Coast, and found them to be professional, courteous and efficient in all aspects of the job. Their price also could not be beaten and most people are very surprised when I tell them the cost. Recommend them without hesitation.”– ANDY
“Have been a pleasure to deal with and came up with a combinations of ideas to save money”– CHARMANE
“My new solar water pump hasn’t missed a beat and have saved me a fortune in diesel fuel”– TREVOR
P (07)3191 7021
A 315-323 Crowson Lane Greenbank QLD 4124
Get in touch for an obligation free quote.